Whether looking for a new home or a home away from home, the typical renter will put television fairly high on the list of preferred amenities. Luckily for property owners and managers, DIRECTV makes it easy to get America’s #1 satellite TV service for apartments, condos and other rental properties.
DIRECTV D2 Advantage™
This product serves the specific needs of apartments, condominiums and other rental communities. It also provides relief from the visual clutter of satellite dishes sprouting from each unit, since it uses a centralized distribution system that requires only one dish per building.
Aesthetic value aside, DIRECTV D2 Advantage™ offers many other benefits such as:
- Easy and minimally invasive installation, taking less than two weeks in most cases
- Tenants can bundle satellite TV with Internet service from such top providers AT&T and Verizon
- Tenants can enjoy the same benefits as regular residential customers, including HD programming, the exclusive NFL SUNDAY TICKET package and the Genie HD DVR
For smaller properties, DIRECTV offers DIRECTV D2 ADVANTAGE™ LITE. It’s ideally suited for buildings with fewer than 20 units.
Billing procedures for DIRECTV D2 Advantage™
Property owners have two options for billing and service.
1. With the Direct-to-Home option, DIRECTV bills residents directly for programming packages, equipment and upgrades. Residents also have responsibility for all contracts and agreements.
2. By choosing the Bulk option, property owners pay for a base programming package at a reduced cost, which allows them to offer a lower group rate to their residents. Residents are responsible for upgrades, additional equipment, etc.
More details on DIRECTV and rental property
Want to upgrade your rental property without having to spring for the expense of renovating the pool or adding a gym? Get in touch with DIRECTV today at 1-866-949-9417 and ask about DIRECTV D2 Advantage™.
To get more information online, you can also go to directv.com. There you can begin the qualification process by supplying some information about your property.